From Rocky Mountain Power:
"In these tough times, paying your electric bill can be a challenge. We know how to help. Rocky Mountain Power has a variety of options to help those facing financial hardships:
- working out a plan to spread payments out over a longer period.
- setting us Equal Pay Plan to equalize the amount due each month.
- changing payment due date to a more convenient day for you, if the current monthly due date is a problem
- helping limited-income households find local energy assistance agencies.
- assistance in managing your overall energy use.
Please give us a call at the first sign you may not be able to pay your eclectic bill, while it is still easier to manage. We have trained, highly knowledgeable people who want to help. Look to us for assistance in finding the answers you need.
Call toll-free: 1-888-221-7070 or visit rockymountainpower.net/assistance"